Join the dynamic Brazos Recovery Services team of dedicated professionals seeking to enrich the lives of others.
The following positions are available:
Peer Advocate (Tech)
Peer advocate is a tech position. Responsibilities are as follows; taking attendance at lectures, verifying chores via checklists, observing clients and reporting to the program director etc.
- Responsibilities include ensuring client compliance with program rules and guidelines.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and professionalism.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Must have HS diploma or equivalency.
Work with a growing organization that provides residential recovery support services as well as Intensive Out Patient services.
- Must have current LCDC license and be in good standing with Texas DSHS.
- Responsibilities include facilitating individual, group and family counseling.
- Adhering to state regulations and ethical guidelines.